May 24, 2018, 06:43:33 AM

Author Topic: TT is Responsible  (Read 835 times)

Offline Redt

• Starter
TT is Responsible
« on: November 09, 2017, 06:17:45 PM »
I think it is appropriate that we begin to discuss TT and his decision making. He played hardball with Cook and decided M. Bennett was a better option. He has spent many high draft picks on defense and we are no better today than we were since Woodson walked away. CMIII is overpaid as is Perry, Daniels, and Cobb, what is the connection all TT draft picks.

Time for the White Ghost to hang it up and take the Charles Grodin look alike with him.

Offline Redt

• Starter
Re: TT is Responsible
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2017, 06:27:20 PM »
Moderators, this is not Packer news, really, I had no idea that Wisconsin was indigenous to Ostriches!

Offline Shinesman

• HOF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2017, 06:36:17 PM »
Moderators, this is not Packer news, really, I had no idea that Wisconsin was indigenous to Ostriches!

Isn't this in RanTT and vent? So he can vent all he wants?
"Tradition! Just because we've always done it that way, doesn't mean that it isn't incredibly stupid."

Offline Leader

• HOF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2017, 06:42:56 PM »

?

I'm from New Jersey. now live in Florida and have never been to Wisconsin.

There's plenty of football to discuss. Positive, interesting football to discuss.

If all you're interested in is "who's to blame and what are we gonna do about it"  - fine, no problem. You'll be able to express all you'd like in the R&V section.

At the moment there's a
Is MM a good coach thread.
Dom Capers thread
and now a
Is TT responsible thread.

Not enough? I think so - but you're free to create as many as you feel necessary. It would make my life easier if you did so in the R&V section - so I dont have to move them there.

Offline Pack2SB

• Starter
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2017, 02:12:26 AM »
Personally, I don't believe TT is to blame. To me it all falls on MM for not relieving  DC of his duties several years ago. TT has drafted many good players but it appears the coaching of these players has been sub-par.

Also, it appears the  coaching of the wr's, regarding routes, etc. is substandard.

M.Murphy and TT need to take ahold of this organization and make it work.

Offline Pugger

• HOF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2017, 05:54:45 AM »
Personally, I don't believe TT is to blame. To me it all falls on MM for not relieving  DC of his duties several years ago. TT has drafted many good players but it appears the coaching of these players has been sub-par.

Also, it appears the  coaching of the wr's, regarding routes, etc. is substandard.

M.Murphy and TT need to take ahold of this organization and make it work.

I don't think TT is the problem either.  I too think coaching is an issue.  The defense hasn't been decent in years even with the draft capital Ted is giving it and it might not be just Capers' fault.  The assistants might not be up to snuff.  The players keep making the same mistakes and the tackling leaves a lot to be desired.

I'm glad you brought up the WR coach.  Why can't our guys get open?  Everyone complains about Rodgers holding the ball too long but perhaps he does this because he has to give his receivers extra time to get separation?