General Category > On the Streets

How ‘Bout those Badgers?!

(1/3) > >>

JQ:
It’s sure been fun watching the Badgers and that salty defense Jim Leonhard has crafted. Not to be forgotten, Paul Chryst has done an amazing job notching up the football program after Blimpo left for the SEC and Anderson jumped ship in his disastrous bid to coach the Oregon State Beavers.

After next Saturday Paul Bunyan’s axe ought to remain in Mad City for another year, and Wisconsin will have a chance to qualify for the four-team tournament if they can beat OSU (?) in the “Big Ten” championship. But regardless, I think this has been an amazing season for Bucky Badger and their home grown coaching staff!   ON WISCONSIN!

mtsportsfan:
Gotta love this team! Love this defense! DILLY, DILLY!

Pugger:
This has been a fun season.   It is always good to be Michigan (but it looked hairy there in the first half).  Perhaps if we beat OSU in the B1G championship game we'll finally get some national respect.   GO BUCKY!

JQ:
I’m very interested to see how the Badgers fare against a speedy and athletic (on both sides of the ball) Ohio State squad. That written, based on the snippets of games I’ve seen, Wisconsin also appears to have more team speed than they’ve had in the past.

In any case, it should be a fun game tonight!    GO BADGERS!

ricky:
Wisconsin is going to have to get past the psychological barrier of "We're playing OHIO STATE". They've had too many good seasons crash and burn against the Buckeyes to not have them feel a bit of butt puckering. But at the same time, this is a team that has been disrespected and dismissed for a large part of the season. So, they should have a chip on their shoulder. Play hard, play with emotion, but don't get overexcited and adrenalin filled, because a letdown is then inevitable. Its a fine line to balance, and this is why the coaches get paid the big bucks. All that typed, there is only one thing to add: GO BADGERS!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version