General Category > Admin Support

Trouble logging on to new forums

(1/3) > >>

marklawrence:
A few are having trouble logging on. Email me, mark@calsci.com, and I'll reset your password.

scoremore:
Hey ML.  You really need to use the same domain name as before.  www.packerchatters.com.  When I hit that domain it says the site is down.  No one knows the new domain name.  Anyone who was thinking about coming back will hit their bookmark and see that the site is down.  It's going to kill traffic to this site.  Only way I found it was by emailing Leader to find out what was going on. 

Kepler:

--- Quote from: scoremore on January 20, 2018, 01:47:17 PM ---Hey ML.  You really need to use the same domain name as before.  www.packerchatters.com.  When I hit that domain it says the site is down.  No one knows the new domain name.  Anyone who was thinking about coming back will hit their bookmark and see that the site is down.  It's going to kill traffic to this site.  Only way I found it was by emailing Leader to find out what was going on.

--- End quote ---

From LMG in the packer news forum:

--- Quote ---The 'word' will get out and January 30 Mark will be able to start pointing their things to the PackerChatters.com Domain which will get the search engines to do their thing.
--- End quote ---

marklawrence:

--- Quote from: scoremore on January 20, 2018, 01:47:17 PM ---Hey ML.  You really need to use the same domain name as before.  www.packerchatters.com.  When I hit that domain it says the site is down.  No one knows the new domain name.  Anyone who was thinking about coming back will hit their bookmark and see that the site is down.  It's going to kill traffic to this site.  Only way I found it was by emailing Leader to find out what was going on.

--- End quote ---

I don't currently have control over this.

LMGinReno:
The 60 day Domain Lock expires Jan. 30.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version