August 21, 2018, 12:41:55 AM

Author Topic: Vikes vs. Bucs  (Read 6044 times)

Offline Pugger

• HOF Member
Re: Vikes vs. Bucs
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2012, 06:50:49 AM »
After watching most of that game (I was going back and forth to the WS game) how did this team win 5 games and how did they beat SF?    :o

Offline mavajo

• HOF Member
  • sinatra - Posting at www.gbpackeraddicts.com now.
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2012, 07:10:09 AM »
After watching most of that game (I was going back and forth to the WS game) how did this team win 5 games and how did they beat SF?    :o

Easiest schedule in the NFL through Week 6 -- that's how.

Offline Dubz41

• All Pro
  • Government Cheese
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2012, 07:51:01 AM »
30 -17 Bucs, 4th qtr. and Allen is getting on the LT's nerves.. Had a little dust up. That Rodeo, lasso move is irritating.

Seriously...Have you ever seen a guy so impressed with himself when his team is having their A** handed to them?  On national Cable TV no less! :P :P

To quote Herb Brooks, "His time is OVER!" :o
It's not what he doesn't know that bothers me. It's what he knows for sure that just ain't so!-Will Rogers

Offline R MaN

• All Pro
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2012, 07:51:24 AM »
The meat of the Vikings schedule is coming up too... My concern now is with the Bears.
As far back as I cam remember, I always wanted to be a gangster.

Offline Bud

• HOF Member
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2012, 03:18:18 PM »

It's just that kind of year. All across the board. It's made for a muddled playoff race so far but I have a feeling that it'll shake out differently in the end. At least I hope so.
“Gold medals aren't really made of gold. They're made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts.” ~ Dan Gable

diesel

« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2012, 08:20:14 PM »
The meat of the Vikings schedule is coming up too... My concern now is with the Bears.
I believe that December game against the Bears will be for the North Crown.

Offline Pugger

• HOF Member
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2012, 08:18:05 AM »

Easiest schedule in the NFL through Week 6 -- that's how.

But the 9ers???