November 23, 2020, 12:00:41 PM

Author Topic: All Packer first five rounds no comps  (Read 4860 times)

Offline Dubz41

• All Pro
  • Government Cheese
All Packer first five rounds no comps
« on: October 26, 2012, 01:16:55 PM »
1- David Amerson     CB   NC State 
2- Khaled Holmes       C   USC
3- Trey Millard         RB   Oklahoma  (junior, third and 1? no problem)
4- CJ Fiedorowicz     TE   Iowa
5- Mister Cobble       DT  Kentucky  (6' 330lbs, This is for Vegas- the hot Mr. Nobody pick '12)
6-7  It's too early to go this far. :o :o
It's not what he doesn't know that bothers me. It's what he knows for sure that just ain't so!-Will Rogers

Offline Terranimal

• HOF Member
Re: All Packer first five rounds no comps
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2012, 01:39:59 PM »
good with everyone but Amerson...his stock is falling fast. After a great year last year, he's been torched this season in some premium match-ups.....not a good sign.... might or might not be early for Holmes in round 2...so far now am fine with it.... ;)

way to get these Mocks kicking off though!  ;D

Offline Bud

• HOF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2012, 02:19:20 PM »
good with everyone but Amerson...his stock is falling fast. After a great year last year, he's been torched this season in some premium match-ups.....not a good sign.... might or might not be early for Holmes in round 2...so far now am fine with it.... ;)

way to get these Mocks kicking off though!  ;D

You guys are crazy...man, I'm glad that you guys are so in depth. It provides us with some great info to watch throughout the year. Thanks guys.
“Gold medals aren't really made of gold. They're made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts.” ~ Dan Gable

Offline Drew the Draft Guru

• All Pro
  • Twitter: @DraftHobbyist
    • DraftHobbyist's NFL Draft Site
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2012, 02:26:59 PM »
I really like your mock draft. Amerson has really fallen mainly due to being burnt deep when there were already concerns about his speed, but he plays a lot of 1v1 against he opponent's #1 WR. I think he's done most of his falling and if he goes anywhere it will probably be up. There's still a lot to like about Amerson, and I think he can use his physicality to offset some of the speed issues in the NFL. Getting the best pure C (you can argue Jones and Copper are better but they aren't pure C's) at the end of the 2nd would be nice. He's botched a few snaps and has been banged up a bit, but as a blocker he's very good and I think he would fit what the Packers do nicely. I love Millard. A lot of people say that's too high for a FB, but if we want to secure him we probably have to take him at the end of the 3rd. I'm fine with that. I definitely wouldn't pass on him at the end of the 4th. Overall, that's a very nice mock IMO and very realistic.
I AM NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH DREW BOYLHART!!

Offline vegas492

• HOF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2012, 02:38:32 PM »
5- Mister Cobble       DT  Kentucky  (6' 330lbs, This is for Vegas- the hot Mr. Nobody pick '12)
Where is Hicks this year?  Any production out of him?
And I APPLAUD you for giving me the hot name to watch this year in all of the mock drafts.  Hard not to remember Mister Cobble.

Offline Terranimal

• HOF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2012, 06:52:32 PM »
And I APPLAUD you for giving me the hot name to watch this year in all of the mock drafts.  Hard not to remember Mister Cobble.

"coughs" I gave you Mister Cobble last year,(and in current mock in rd 5) as well as Xavier Rhodes (S/CB) and Miss St Johnathan Banks (CB/S) and a few others that decided to return to school instead of declaring last year and already used Fiedorowicz that was on a tip from a friend of mine name palmy 50 at another board..... ;)

Offline Dubz41

• All Pro
  • Government Cheese
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2012, 12:53:02 PM »

"coughs" I gave you Mister Cobble last year,(and in current mock in rd 5) as well as Xavier Rhodes (S/CB) and Miss St Johnathan Banks (CB/S) and a few others that decided to return to school instead of declaring last year and already used Fiedorowicz that was on a tip from a friend of mine name palmy 50 at another board..... ;)

Wasn't trying to steal your thunder T.  Just throwing an early mock out there.  Have relatives at Iowa so I actually heard of Fiedorowicz early on.  Mr. Cobble was just a tease with Vegas based off of the infatuation with Hicks last year.

If the Pack wants Millard they will need to take him at the end of the third.  Heard it here first! 8)
It's not what he doesn't know that bothers me. It's what he knows for sure that just ain't so!-Will Rogers

Offline Drew the Draft Guru

• All Pro
  • Twitter: @DraftHobbyist
    • DraftHobbyist's NFL Draft Site
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2012, 01:20:56 PM »

Wasn't trying to steal your thunder T.  Just throwing an early mock out there.  Have relatives at Iowa so I actually heard of Fiedorowicz early on.  Mr. Cobble was just a tease with Vegas based off of the infatuation with Hicks last year.

If the Pack wants Millard they will need to take him at the end of the third.  Heard it here first! 8)

Eh...I already posted about how that scouting company had Millard as a 3rd rounder. lol
I AM NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH DREW BOYLHART!!

Offline Terranimal

• HOF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2012, 12:03:11 PM »

Oh no we were cool and no problems...That was to Vegas as he should have remembered from last Spring and current Mocks up..... ;) basically just razzing Vegas... 8)