August 22, 2019, 07:05:01 PM

Author Topic: How to Register and become a PC Member?  (Read 9997 times)

Offline LMG

• Administrator
  • HOF Member
    • Where are we?
How to Register and become a PC Member?
« on: October 17, 2012, 05:50:30 PM »
All anyone wishing to join the PC Forums has to do is Contact Us stating their interest to be a member.

But first please read our Forum Rules and Guidelines located as a 'sticky' in all our Forums.

Registering for the PC Forums does NOT come with 'automatic approval'. We still review all registration submissions and do check IP address' before manually approving or rejecting.

If your intent to Register is to promote a personal website please don't waste your or our time as that type of promotion is NOT allowed.   
Thank you for your interest and hope to see you here in our Forums.

So now what?
Send LMG an email stating your interest in becoming a PackerChatters Forums Member and he will continue the Registration process. You should receive a response within 24 hours.

mailto:LGarot@gmail.com
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 02:13:03 PM by LMG »
If you are not the lead dog the view never changes.

Offline LMG

• Administrator
  • HOF Member
    • Where are we?
Re: How to Register and become a PC Member?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2019, 02:03:47 PM »
Updated today!
If you are not the lead dog the view never changes.

Offline marklawrence

• Administrator
  • HOF Member
Re: How to Register and become a PC Member?
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2019, 06:33:24 PM »
Why do we do it this way? I tried opening up the registration a bit, and I wound up rejecting 100 - 140 applications a day, mostly from Russia, the Ukraine, Nigeria, Kenya - all known hot spots for Packers fans. Meanwhile I approved about two people per month. After keeping this up for about ten weeks, perhaps 7500 rejections, Larry pointed out that I just might be nuts.

So, sorry, you wanna join up, you gotta email us.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 06:34:22 PM by marklawrence »
“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.” -- John F. Kennedy.