December 15, 2018, 10:54:44 AM

Author Topic: Forum Question  (Read 2417 times)

Offline Green19

• Rookie
Forum Question
« on: September 09, 2013, 01:47:42 PM »
Hi guys i used to be an avid member on these forums, just re-registered today, but was there a member sweep at some point in recent time? I tried to log onto my old account and was not able to. Sorry if this topic has been discussed before but i tried to search without any results.

Offline LMG

• Global Moderator
  • HOF Member
    • Where are we?
Re: Forum Question
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2013, 05:26:42 PM »
Hi guys i used to be an avid member on these forums, just re-registered today, but was there a member sweep at some point in recent time? I tried to log onto my old account and was not able to. Sorry if this topic has been discussed before but i tried to search without any results.

The current Forums software went live in October last year and as we state in the Registration thread that everyone will have to re-register.

You must have been away for a very long time...welcome back.
If you are not the lead dog the view never changes.

Offline Leader

• HOF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2013, 07:27:50 AM »

Hey Green - as a returning member, you'll note the new $10.00 Admin Fee payable to me.
So - stay awhile - then leave again - and come on back - returning members are always welcome!   :)
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 07:28:28 AM by Leader »

Offline Leader

• HOF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2013, 08:37:37 AM »

Question - is there a search feature which would allow me to locate a subject or thread? Reason being - I was going to open a thread about Josh Freeman - who's been demoted by the Bucs - but thought one may already exist somewhere and I'd just add on to it - if its not too old and already locked up.

Just wondering. 

Offline Leader

• HOF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2013, 08:54:43 AM »

Question - is there a search feature which would allow me to locate a subject or thread? Reason being - I was going to open a thread about Josh Freeman - who's been demoted by the Bucs - but thought one may already exist somewhere and I'd just add on to it - if its not too old and already locked up.

Just wondering.
Forget I asked that question. Found it easily enough. Its amazing what you can locate if you actually look for it :)

Offline LMG

• Global Moderator
  • HOF Member
    • Where are we?
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2013, 08:57:30 AM »

Just wondering.

The Search feature is located in the top menu where you can locate all threads and posts with the search words you are looking for.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 08:58:04 AM by LMGAdmin »
If you are not the lead dog the view never changes.

Offline Leader

• HOF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2013, 09:15:23 AM »
Yup. Thanks. Found it and tried a couple different searches and it works nicely.