July 20, 2018, 05:35:22 AM

Author Topic: Patty's First Mock  (Read 12381 times)

Offline Donzo

• HOF Member
  • Living the Dream
Re: Patty's First Mock
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2012, 09:09:25 PM »
Barrett Jones & Mike Flannigan- wow… They’re kind a like opposites… I guess they’re both considered good technical linemen.

Flanny was very athletic & had trouble with size.

Jones is a mauler & has trouble with college speed.

Offline Terranimal

• HOF Member
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2012, 09:23:42 PM »
Barrett Jones & Mike Flannigan- wow… They’re kind a like opposites… I guess they’re both considered good technical linemen.

Flanny was very athletic & had trouble with size.

Jones is a mauler & has trouble with college speed.

Personally I like Cooper (Guard/Center) better and an NFL scout at another site thinks Copper would make a better Center than Jones also.

Offline Drew the Draft Guru

• All Pro
  • Twitter: @DraftHobbyist
    • DraftHobbyist's NFL Draft Site
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2012, 08:57:47 AM »
Cooper is ranked higher. I even have Cooper ranked higher than OG Chance Warmack ALABAMA, as I have Cooper #10 overall on my Big Board.
I AM NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH DREW BOYLHART!!

Offline OneTwoSixFive

• HOF Member
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2012, 10:33:19 AM »
Yep, love Jonathan Cooper myself. His value to us would be huge if he could learn to play center. Even if he couldn't, he should make a fine guard.
(ricky) "Personally, I'm putting this in a box, driving a stake through its heart, firing a silver bullet into its (empty) head, nailing it shut, loading it into a rocket and firing it into the sun. "

(Pink Floyd) "Set the controls for the heart of the sun"

Offline Drew the Draft Guru

• All Pro
  • Twitter: @DraftHobbyist
    • DraftHobbyist's NFL Draft Site
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2012, 04:22:54 PM »
Yep, love Jonathan Cooper myself. His value to us would be huge if he could learn to play center. Even if he couldn't, he should make a fine guard.

I think it's been mentioned, but I'll mention it again just in case. Cooper has experience at C. For some reason there isn't much talk from the media experts about him possibly converting to C, but there is all kinds of talk about how Barrett Jones could convert to C even though he's best at OG. I don't get why Cooper doesn't get more attention to his versatility. Cooper does have 2 different stances, though, and I have yet to figure out whether that's a tell or whether that's on purpose.
I AM NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH DREW BOYLHART!!

Offline Hands

• HOF Member
    • Uncover
« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2012, 07:52:06 AM »
Patty, so very glad to hear from you. I pray you keep beating the odds. I liked your mock and also think that TT will go after some skilled position players earlier vs. later. I thought they may go after an OLB in the first round but a great O-line guy would help the team replace Saturday w/o seeing an interruption in their production.
In the land of the blind.....the one eye man is king!

Offline foamboy1

• Rookie
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2013, 07:58:23 AM »
I miss you Patty - hope you are doing well.