August 18, 2019, 08:48:51 PM

Author Topic: If only MM could coach...  (Read 2411 times)

Offline B

• HOF Member
If only MM could coach...
« on: November 30, 2014, 04:35:51 PM »
 ;) Big win, but now that Belichick has a Tom Brady asterisk, I am probably guilty of wearing green and gold goggles considering this win a big deal... 
The Green Bay Packers never lost a football game.
They just ran out of time.
-Vince Lombardi

Offline Zyvlyn

• HOF Member
Re: If only MM could coach...
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2014, 05:11:35 PM »
They were widely considered the best team in the league.  Why wouldn't it be a big deal?

And who's putting an asterisk on Belichick?

Offline Beagle

• HOF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2014, 05:36:11 PM »
They were widely considered the best team in the league.  Why wouldn't it be a big deal?

And who's putting an asterisk on Belichick?

Me. Belichick*

* Widely regarded as one of the best ever but has never beaten a Rodgers led Packer football team. Ever. :)
“It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” -V. Lombardi

Offline cpk1994

• HOF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2014, 06:38:52 PM »

I'm sure golfman will refuse to give McCarthy credit for this one. Like he always does.
"Aaron Rodgers is a baaaaaaad man" - Stephen A. Smith

Offline golfman

• HOF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2014, 06:51:56 PM »

I'm sure golfman will refuse to give McCarthy credit for this one. Like he always does.
Why don't you go read the gameday thread then before spouting off your mouth and adding NOTHING to the conversation, as usual!
"Make the Packers Great Again! "

Offline B

• HOF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2014, 07:21:39 PM »

Why don't you go read the gameday thread then before spouting off your mouth and adding NOTHING to the conversation, as usual!

Brother Golf, it was a sweet, sweet victory wasn't it...
The Green Bay Packers never lost a football game.
They just ran out of time.
-Vince Lombardi

Offline cpk1994

• HOF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2014, 07:42:22 PM »

Ooh, you finally give McCarthy credit. Big deal.  You have gone out of your way to give credit to everyone but McCarthy for all the things done under his tenure. You have even gone so far as to make garbage up to discredit him. Sorry if I don't think much of you finally giving him the credit he deserves.
"Aaron Rodgers is a baaaaaaad man" - Stephen A. Smith

Offline golfman

• HOF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2014, 04:21:38 AM »

Brother Golf, it was a sweet, sweet victory wasn't it...

No question about it and you could tell how big by the Patirots press conferences. Not sure what you think there is to gain by trolling and starting a bait thread though?

Offline Donzo

• HOF Member
  • Living the Dream
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2014, 05:58:32 AM »
No question about it and you could tell how big by the Patirots press conferences. Not sure what you think there is to gain by trolling and starting a bait thread though?

You really do love your victim status. All you power whiners do, but you a little more than most...

Offline golfman

• HOF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2014, 06:10:53 AM »

You really do love your victim status. All you power whiners do, but you a little more than most...

Another one who adds nothing to the conversation. Also, DON'T quote me out of context, EVER AGAIN! You got it! You took two separate quotes and tried to pass them off as one. If you've nothing to add better to just keep quite.

LINK?

maxman44

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2014, 06:12:14 AM »
Time to act like big boys...