August 18, 2019, 04:42:21 PM

Author Topic: Impersonation of Tom Brady  (Read 3024 times)

Online Bignutz

• HOF Member
Impersonation of Tom Brady
« on: December 01, 2014, 04:57:21 AM »
Waaaaa!Waaaaaa!Waaaa!
“What’s going on out there”

maxman44

Re: Impersonation of Tom Brady
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2014, 05:07:20 AM »
More like F#*%, F#*%, F#*%

Honestly CBS shouldn't have been showing all those shots of him dropping the F-Bomb...IMHO

Offline The GM

• HOF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2014, 10:45:34 AM »

Honestly CBS shouldn't have been showing all those shots of him dropping the F-Bomb...IMHO

It wasnt good for family TV, but it certainly captured the emotion and in-game drama in about a 6 second clip.

Offline claymaker

• HOF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2014, 10:52:13 AM »

Yea I'm not sure why they do that. They did it twice maybe even three times with him yelling it pretending like nobody at home knows how to read lips. I liked the Belichick moment myself. Caught one of the most veteran and respected crews with a bad 12 man call, and he let em know how bad of a call it was.

Offline Zyvlyn

• HOF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2014, 11:13:43 AM »
As much as people hate Brady, at least he still has the passion to get angry.  Cutler just sulks.

maxman44

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2014, 11:30:54 AM »
As much as people hate Brady, at least he still has the passion to get angry.  Cutler just sulks.

Agreed - I personally like Brady - give me passion every time

Offline cpk1994

• HOF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2014, 11:53:20 AM »
And Peyton Manning throws his OL under the bus.
"Aaron Rodgers is a baaaaaaad man" - Stephen A. Smith

Offline B

• HOF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2014, 05:32:48 PM »

I don't hate Thomas Edward Patrick Brady, Jr., I admire him. Like Aaron Charles Rodgers, the guy has fought for and earned his ascendsion to elite status...

Tom entered Michigan seventh on the depth chart and had an intense struggle to get some playing time, at one point hiring a sports psychologist to help him cope with frustration and anxiety. After a couple of years of watching Brian Griese lead the team (including in '97 when they went undefeated, won the Rose Bowl and were declared Co-National Champions), he battled Drew Henson and started for his final two seasons.

Brady entered the NFL being selected with pick #199, a compensatory pick, in the sixth round of the 2000 NFL Draft, and began as a 4th string QB behind starter Drew Bledsoe, John Friesz and Michael Bishop; by the end of the season he had risen to Bledsoe's primary backup. By game two of his second season he went in for an injured Bledsoe, never gave the job back and has soared to a sure thing Hall of Fame career.

Anyone who cannot admire his remarkable path, doesn't understand what it takes to make it to the NFL let alone achieve everything Tom Brady has accomplished IMO

Besides, if I had a quarter for everytime I muttered a F-bomb while competing, I would have a sizeable amount of cash :D
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 06:49:44 PM by B »
The Green Bay Packers never lost a football game.
They just ran out of time.
-Vince Lombardi

Online ricky

• HOF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2014, 05:54:09 PM »

It seems this is getting more prevalent. During the T-giving game in Detroit, they decided to show Suh on the sidelines, spitting out some water while sitting on the bench. This is a directorial decision, not a mistake, IMO. It seems the networks are trying to capture players in some uncharacteristally embarrassing moments. Why? Maybe because of the recent problems with NFL players getting so much attention. But, truly, not necessary or needed or, personally, needed. But then again, I don't think there should be cameras or reporters on the sidelines among the players/coaches/team personnel. But I'm "old school", so what do I know?
"My hopes are not always realized, but I always hope." Ovid

Offline The GM

• HOF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2014, 08:22:48 PM »

It seems this is getting more prevalent. During the T-giving game in Detroit, they decided to show Suh on the sidelines, spitting out some water while sitting on the bench. This is a directorial decision, not a mistake, IMO. It seems the networks are trying to capture players in some uncharacteristally embarrassing moments. Why? Maybe because of the recent problems with NFL players getting so much attention. But, truly, not necessary or needed or, personally, needed. But then again, I don't think there should be cameras or reporters on the sidelines among the players/coaches/team personnel. But I'm "old school", so what do I know?

Its part of the drama of the game, of course they are going to show it.  Anytime helmets are thrown or somebody is getting yelled at, its going to be shown.  Watching Cutler on the sidelines is hilarious, but the Cowboy's sideline is the best.  Dez Bryant going off, Witten yelling at coaches, Romo not listening to anybody.  Agree with you Ricky, its too much, too much access, but the networks are going to show it. 

Offline Pugger

• HOF Member
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2014, 08:26:41 AM »
I like watching the players interact on the sidelines.  My favorite links on the Packers' website are the photos of the players in the locker room or on the sidelines (the Speak with your cap moments).  It lets us see each of their personalities.  But the networks don't need to show players swearing in slow motion so we can all read their lips.

Online Bignutz

• HOF Member
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2014, 12:51:52 AM »

Sorry, but passion? Bullcrap, the guy is a crybaby and he throws tantrums when things don't go his way! Arod gets PO'd sometimes but you NEVER see the guy curse and throw his helmet. Our QB is a class act all the way.

Offline MNPack12

• All Pro
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2014, 04:22:22 PM »

Sorry, but passion? Bullcrap, the guy is a crybaby and he throws tantrums when things don't go his way! Arod gets PO'd sometimes but you NEVER see the guy curse and throw his helmet. Our QB is a class act all the way.

Good thing you dont have to watch Phillip Rivers or Peyton Manning play often!  Manning wouldn't even let the backup play in a blowout...talk about being a crybaby.

Online Bignutz

• HOF Member
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2014, 03:09:18 AM »

Good thing you dont have to watch Phillip Rivers or Peyton Manning play often!  Manning wouldn't even let the backup play in a blowout...talk about being a crybaby.

Agree that Rivers is a little Byatch and throws tantrums, cursing and throwing his helmet. Never seen Manning do that. Point is, a grown man acting like a spoiled two year old isn't showing "passion"

Offline cpk1994

• HOF Member
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2014, 07:59:56 AM »

Agree that Rivers is a little Byatch and throws tantrums, cursing and throwing his helmet. Never seen Manning do that. Point is, a grown man acting like a spoiled two year old isn't showing "passion"
No, Manning just pouts and sulks on the sidelines. Manning very much acts like a crybaby when things don't go his way.
"Aaron Rodgers is a baaaaaaad man" - Stephen A. Smith