August 18, 2019, 04:14:22 PM

Author Topic: The Beagle roast thread.  (Read 2023 times)

Offline Beagle

• HOF Member
The Beagle roast thread.
« on: December 13, 2014, 10:09:45 AM »
Since some of you enjoy taking cheap shots me, everything from my statistical analysis work to football knowledge and everything in-between, I figured a good thread was needed. Instead of limiting it to Packer football, you can come in here and take shots at my education, military service, gender and anything else you would like.

It will be nice and easy to put it all in one thread instead of ruining topics with bickering and cheap shots! So let the roast begin!  :)
“It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” -V. Lombardi

Offline The GM

• HOF Member
Re: The Beagle roast thread.
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2014, 12:32:25 PM »
No issues beagle, appreciate your stuff.  Just ignore the personal attacks and cheapshots. As little as they know about football, they know even less about you.

Offline Pugger

• HOF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2014, 12:48:58 PM »
I can't roast you because I don't know you at all.  I've seen your posts on other boards and you seem to know your football so you'll get no bickering from me.   cheese)

Offline croquet

• Starter
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2014, 01:16:24 PM »
Sorry beagle. No issues from me either. I think you bring a sensible approach to having your own opinion. Something that others have a problem with. For those of us that bleed green and gold but can't help but see obvious opportunities for improvement that is frowned upon.

I enjoy your posts and a good discussion.

Keep pushing on. Go pack go!

Offline Twain

• HOF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2014, 02:13:38 PM »
I think a better idea for a thread would be entitled "Eating Crow".

Posters who post absolutes regarding future events can have their posts moved to the thread, and then evaluated after the actual result plays out.

We all might be a bit more mature if this were to occur.
"The trouble ain't that there are too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right."

Offline dannobanano

• HOF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2014, 02:17:52 PM »
rant
rant
rant
rant
rant

There!!!

I feel better now!   ;D

Offline Hincha

• HOF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2014, 02:34:55 PM »
No problems here, I enjoy your posts as well.  Sometimes I learn something new with some of the information you put out there.

Offline claymaker

• HOF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2014, 03:03:42 PM »
I'm not going to read this, but seriously? A "Woe is me" approach to invite personal attacks and bring along people who like you speak up for you?

As if you haven't ever been reduced to cheap personal attacks. Like implying I was a drug dealer because I smoke marijuana and own a business, okay  ::). That was also the last time I ever read anything you've posted. To be blunt, I was more than disappointed the Mods allowed that to stand without so much as a warning or deleting your post. It was an unprovoked, egregious insult you came up with to force a personal attack from me and hopefully get me banned.

As much I care about what other people in real life think about me, I care even less about how I'm perceived here. You should try it sometime. This isn't high school and nobody cares who does or doesn't like you except you. We're not interested in talking about you, only Green Bay Packer football.

Please don't reply to this I will not read it. Hopefully, you've ignored me as well. The more we steer clear of each other the better, but this is a very poor attempt to boil some water and see if you can get people who dislike you banned.

Just so everyone knows: Just because Beagle said it's okay to make personal attacks here doesn't mean it's okay with the Mods. You can still get banned, and I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if you got reported for it by the OP.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 03:06:07 PM by claymaker »

Offline Leader

• HOF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2014, 03:16:31 PM »

Why do have the feeling that if I began a "Leader roast thread...." people would eagerly give me s%^!
"Finally! A chance to really tell you what I think of you!"

Thats why I'm not starting one...so keep quiet about it!  LOL  :)  HA!

Offline B

• HOF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2014, 04:44:00 PM »
Okay, you asked for it... its contained in the following Youtube below:

#Invalid YouTube Link#

BTW be very wary, rumor has it that Pugger's real name is Lucy
The Green Bay Packers never lost a football game.
They just ran out of time.
-Vince Lombardi

Offline Zyvlyn

• HOF Member
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2014, 08:43:14 PM »
The level of histrionics it took to create this thread is pretty breathtaking to behold.