November 23, 2020, 11:49:58 AM

Author Topic: First 2013 Mock  (Read 11726 times)

Online claymaker

• HOF Member
Re: First 2013 Mock
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2012, 08:21:10 PM »
Okay I'm done. GB should definitely draft Eifert because Finley is poop and Eifert would solve all the issues GB has on offense. With his amazing blocking he could just play tackle, he'll have every ball thrown his way and take over games like Gronk, hell he can probably even play RB because he is so amazing. Best TE to ever come out of college hands down and he is exactly what GB needs to win Superbowls.

Offline Terranimal

• HOF Member
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2012, 09:30:38 PM »
Another Hi-jacked thread and another  deadhorse)   This is getting old in a hurry on every draft related thread........and caught in the crossfire are other people's posts that get skipped over because of this constantly going on..... 

And this is going off topic away from the original poster's topic, when Eric put his effort into a mock and it goes 180 degrees stuck on a TE which has already dominated other threads.

It's a common denominator problem happening all over PC lately. And it needs to stop!

Offline vegas492

• HOF Member
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2012, 05:52:44 AM »
Okay I'm done. GB should definitely draft Eifert because Finley is poop and Eifert would solve all the issues GB has on offense. With his amazing blocking he could just play tackle, he'll have every ball thrown his way and take over games like Gronk, hell he can probably even play RB because he is so amazing. Best TE to ever come out of college hands down and he is exactly what GB needs to win Superbowls.
Don't let it get to you man.  Keep posting. 

Offline Eric

• Second String
« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2012, 07:51:33 PM »
Updated 12.23.12

With Finley's improved play, I think they work out a new contract and he stays.  Jennings and Woodson won't be around.
Awarded Comp 4 and Comp 5 for Wells and Flynn.

R1 - Johnathan Banks CB Miss St
R2 - Sharrif Floyd DL Florida (trade R3 to move up)
R4 - TJ McDonald FS USC
R4 - Brian Winters G Kent State
R5 - Brian Mulroe G Northwestern
R5 - Gerald Hodges LB Penn State
R6 - Conner Vernon WR Duke
R7 - Rex Burkhead RB Nebraska

Offline golfman

• HOF Member
« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2012, 05:27:03 AM »
Updated 12.23.12

With Finley's improved play, I think they work out a new contract and he stays.  Jennings and Woodson won't be around.
Awarded Comp 4 and Comp 5 for Wells and Flynn.

R1 - Johnathan Banks CB Miss St
R2 - Sharrif Floyd DL Florida (trade R3 to move up)
R4 - TJ McDonald FS USC
R4 - Brian Winters G Kent State
R5 - Brian Mulroe G Northwestern
R5 - Gerald Hodges LB Penn State
R6 - Conner Vernon WR Duke
R7 - Rex Burkhead RB Nebraska

I think the Wells comp pick is going to be negated by the Saturday signing. Also, every mock I've seen has Banks long gone by our pick. Like a lot of the players on your mock.
"Make the Packers Great Again! "