September 15, 2019, 09:05:46 PM

Author Topic: 2013 Dec Mock  (Read 1966 times)

Offline BucEbadger

• Rookie
2013 Dec Mock
« on: December 11, 2012, 12:21:37 PM »
1st Round Lane Johnson LT Oklahoma

Rodgers health is priority #1 and my first choice is Fisher but hes gonna be long gone.. 6-6 310 former QB TE DE turned LT is very raw but has all the tools you look for in a LT with quick hands and quick feet..

2nd Round Desmond Trufant CB Washington

GB has a ton of young DBs but Trufant fits the TT mold 6-0 190 with man to man skills.. TT views this as he can never have enough quality CBs just like his WR core.. Great value at this point in the draft.

3rd Round Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt

Jennings is a FA and Driver is ready to retire so TT looks and sees another Value pick in Matthews who at 6-3 205 reminds me of Jones when he was drafted..

4th Round Le'Veon Bell RB Michigan St

Big strong RB who can move the chains esp when the cold weather comes.. At 6-1 240 hes the power back we have been lacking...

4th Round Comp Pick (Flynn) AJ Klein MLB Iowa St

Local kid who does nothing but make tackles.. With So many injuries to the LB core more depth is needed..

5th Round Manase Foketi OT Western Texas A&M

Road grader who's better suited for RT.. Insurance in case Bulagas injury is more then being stated..

6th Round Montori Hughes DT Tennessee-Martin

Big body DL who's has huge upside but needs to put it all together.. Cletidus Hunt type player..

6th Round Comp Pick (Wells) Mike Taylor OLB Wisconsin

Another Local Kid who just plays football if it was not for knee issues he would be a solid 2-3 round prospect.. Very solid in pass coverage something we are lacking..

7th Round Matt Smith C Kentucky

Late round OC that has the size but needs to develop more strength at 6-4 300 hes got a solid frame to go from...

Offline claymaker

• HOF Member
Re: 2013 Dec Mock
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2012, 01:22:04 PM »
I actually really like this draft cept the 2nd =[.

DESPITE! what others might think I still think GB could at least use another RB. AND IN THE 4TH ROUND! I like the pick. Though, he's really not what GB needs. They have 2 power backs in Green and Grant.

Just give the young DBs more time. Not giving players a chance to develop bringing in another one that early, imo.

I would probably switch the LB choices. Get a pass rusher earlier and take an ILB later, but I agree they need more LBs.

And of course I love all the OL picks. LOVE IT!

Offline 246 toothpicks

• Starter
Re: 2013 Dec Mock
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2012, 08:42:43 AM »
1st Round Lane Johnson LT Oklahoma

Rodgers health is priority #1 and my first choice is Fisher but hes gonna be long gone.. 6-6 310 former QB TE DE turned LT is very raw but has all the tools you look for in a LT with quick hands and quick feet..

2nd Round Desmond Trufant CB Washington

GB has a ton of young DBs but Trufant fits the TT mold 6-0 190 with man to man skills.. TT views this as he can never have enough quality CBs just like his WR core.. Great value at this point in the draft.

3rd Round Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt

Jennings is a FA and Driver is ready to retire so TT looks and sees another Value pick in Matthews who at 6-3 205 reminds me of Jones when he was drafted..

4th Round Le'Veon Bell RB Michigan St

Big strong RB who can move the chains esp when the cold weather comes.. At 6-1 240 hes the power back we have been lacking...

4th Round Comp Pick (Flynn) AJ Klein MLB Iowa St

Local kid who does nothing but make tackles.. With So many injuries to the LB core more depth is needed..

5th Round Manase Foketi OT Western Texas A&M

Road grader who's better suited for RT.. Insurance in case Bulagas injury is more then being stated..

6th Round Montori Hughes DT Tennessee-Martin

Big body DL who's has huge upside but needs to put it all together.. Cletidus Hunt type player..

6th Round Comp Pick (Wells) Mike Taylor OLB Wisconsin

Another Local Kid who just plays football if it was not for knee issues he would be a solid 2-3 round prospect.. Very solid in pass coverage something we are lacking..

7th Round Matt Smith C Kentucky

Late round OC that has the size but needs to develop more strength at 6-4 300 hes got a solid frame to go from...
I disagree with you about Mike Taylor being good in pass coverage. I've watched him as much as anybody and I think it's a weak point of his game.