October 15, 2019, 12:35:33 AM

Author Topic: Harvin pursuit - Is Jennings on the radar?  (Read 14279 times)

Offline carnival

• Starter
Re: Harvin pursuit - Is Jennings on the radar?
« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2015, 07:50:16 PM »
and please take that awful photo down from this website

maxman44

Re: Harvin pursuit - Is Jennings on the radar?
« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2015, 02:39:57 PM »
Rob Demovsky ‏@RobDemovsky  · 14m14 minutes ago 
Greg Jennings said he'd be open to #Packers reunion, via @StephenASmith. (Not that they've expressed an interest).

http://espn.go.com/blog/green-bay-packers/post/_/id/19407/greg-jennings-open-to-green-bay-packers-reunion

Offline Beagle

• HOF Member
Re: Vikings cut Greg Jennings do we want him back?
« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2015, 06:14:18 AM »
Vikings cut Greg Jennings do we want him back? I say get him if it's a team friendly price.

We just don't need a WR right now. At least not one that will eat up a few million at the very least. If we did, I would bring him back. He is a good WR made great by a HOF QB.
“It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” -V. Lombardi

Offline SSG

• HOF Member
« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2015, 10:43:28 AM »
Vikings cut Greg Jennings do we want him back? I say get him if it's a team friendly price.

We just don't need a WR right now. At least not one that will eat up a few million at the very least. If we did, I would bring him back. He is a good WR made great by a HOF QB.

There are reports that Green bay is interested in Wes Welker.  Maybe the coaching staff wants to bring back the 4 WR sets that helped us win a championship in 2010.  Right now, we don't have the WR core to pull it off like we have in year's past. 
Act your age, not your shoe size.

Offline dannobanano

• HOF Member
« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2015, 05:07:04 PM »

There are reports that Green bay is interested in Wes Welker.  Maybe the coaching staff wants to bring back the 4 WR sets that helped us win a championship in 2010.  Right now, we don't have the WR core to pull it off like we have in year's past.

That would be somewhat of an imitation of what NE did to win the SB.

They used Edelman and Amandola to great advantage in the SB. A Cobb/Welker duo could be used in similar fashion.

Problem is, GB doesn't have a "Gronk".

Offline Pugger

• HOF Member
« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2015, 07:01:29 AM »

This makes even less sense.  I suspect it is Wes and his agent who are interested and not the Packers.