August 18, 2019, 05:21:52 PM

Author Topic: Greg Jennings  (Read 2636 times)

Offline LMG

• Administrator
  • HOF Member
    • Where are we?
Greg Jennings
« on: April 22, 2015, 03:47:47 PM »
Now a Dolphin.
If you are not the lead dog the view never changes.

Offline jthiel86

• HOF Member
Re: Greg Jennings
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2015, 10:17:38 PM »
Makes sense. Probably will use him better there, than he was in Minny.
If you're gonna be dumb, you've gotta be tough.

Offline bbayley

• HOF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2015, 11:36:42 AM »

Agreed.

Also never understood why Miami signed Wallace in the first place.  He's easily one of my top 5 favorite players in the league, but anyone who watched him in Pittsburgh could see that the only thing you do with a guy with his speed is have him run straight down the field at full speed and have your QB throw it as far as he can... which I've yet to see Tannehill do once

Offline Leader

• HOF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2015, 01:51:39 PM »

Agreed.

Also never understood why Miami signed Wallace in the first place.  He's easily one of my top 5 favorite players in the league, but anyone who watched him in Pittsburgh could see that the only thing you do with a guy with his speed is have him run straight down the field at full speed and have your QB throw it as far as he can... which I've yet to see Tannehill do once

Tannehill's definitely not a great deep ball chucker. Nobody's ever confused him as a strong armed QB - but the concept espoused here: "the only thing you do with a guy with his speed is have him run straight down the field at full speed and have your QB throw it as far as he can... " isnt necessarily a bad one. If not mistaken, thats about all M. Bryant did with PIT last year and he literally tore it up!

I think the "issue" @ MIA was more "Wallace-oriented" than scheme or QB.

Offline SSG

• HOF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2015, 02:36:30 PM »
I think this is a perfect fit.  I expect for him to be back to the 1000, 6 TD player we seen in Green Bay.
Act your age, not your shoe size.

Offline Leader

• HOF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2015, 04:46:47 PM »
I think this is a perfect fit.  I expect for him to be back to the 1000, 6 TD player we seen in Green Bay.

I think Jarvis Landry's gonna be the lead WR in that group. He came on in the second half of last season and definitely had Tannehill's eye.