November 20, 2018, 07:33:36 PM

Author Topic: Chris Rainey on the Waivers  (Read 4947 times)

Offline Wisco

• All Pro
  • follow me on twitter @mccarty_cory
Re: Chris Rainey on the Waivers
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2013, 09:15:51 AM »
Raineys girlfriend claims that he did not hit her and says they should drop the charges.
New to the site

Online ricky

• HOF Member
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2013, 02:44:35 PM »
Raineys girlfriend claims that he did not hit her and says they should drop the charges.

PFT now has unearthed two other "brushes with the law" for Rainey from last year.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/11/chris-raineys-girlfriend-denies-that-she-was-assaulted/

As far as his girlfriend going into denial, thats not uncommon. Unfortunately. Because if he gets away with it once, the chances increase that he'll keep on doing it- and it will get worse each time.
"My hopes are not always realized, but I always hope." Ovid

Offline mitch connor

• Starter
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2013, 03:31:57 PM »
Absolutely a disgrace who brings negative value to any team taking a chance on him. No real football talent to speak of anyway, save for running fast in a straight line.

Offline golfman

• HOF Member
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2013, 05:40:58 PM »
No thanks the guy is a punk.
"Make the Packers Great Again! "

Offline Dubz41

• All Pro
  • Government Cheese
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2013, 06:23:25 PM »

They usually recant once they realize their "lifestyle" is at risk. >:D
It's not what he doesn't know that bothers me. It's what he knows for sure that just ain't so!-Will Rogers

Offline TAYLORBOY

• All Pro
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2013, 10:37:15 AM »
Meh.  It's hard to ever make this point and not come off as a bad guy, but whatever -- I don't feel bad for her.  A man should never lay a hand on a woman to try to exert dominance or control, or vent frustration.  But if she wants to act like a hooligan, then I don't think she has any right to complain when she gets treated like one.  Stealing the guy's property and attempting to flee.  If you want to be treated like the fairer gender, then I think it's only reasonable that you act like the fairer gender.  I'm not saying I support what he did, but I don't really consider her a victim either.  They both sound like scumbags.

As for Rainey, the dude sounds like a lunatic.  It's his second incident like this in the last couple years -- in the prior one, he sent the girl a text that said "Time to die."  At a minimum, he clearly doesn't know how to pick appropriate relationships.  At worst, he's a borderline sociopath.  No thanks.

As I told one of those in college " I've never hit a woman, but I have slapped a bitch or two"