General Category > Rant and Vent

To Ye of little faith...

(1/8) > >>

B:
Don't even think about crawling up on this wagon...

LMG:

--- Quote from: B on January 15, 2017, 05:14:07 PM ---Don't even think about crawling up on this wagon...

--- End quote ---

Yup...could care less if we even see those so called 'fans' again!!

There is a big iifference between a 'critique' and a ' rant ' comment/post but some don' know that!!

B:
Exactly Larry! I'm realistic and thoughtful critique is always welcome. Of course that is very different than the whiny negative Nells that only show your mouth off when the team is challenged to. Well they sure as hell showed up and answered the challenge today.

ricky:
So, where do we draw the line between being critical of poor play, and being a "real fan"?

Were there doubters? Of course. People are human, they can overreact, and sometimes, when a mob mentality occurs on a thread, it's as if posters try to outdo other posters in being pessimistic. This is also human. It would have been very, very difficult to stay optimistic after the first ten games. Some did, some didn't. But why not congratulate those who were consistently optimistic, rather than looking to punish those who doubted?

We're all in this together. The people who doubted know they were wrong. Why rub it in?

B:

--- Quote from: ricky on January 15, 2017, 06:43:00 PM ---So, where do we draw the line between being critical of poor play, and being a "real fan"?

Were there doubters? Of course. People are human, they can overreact, and sometimes, when a mob mentality occurs on a thread, it's as if posters try to outdo other posters in being pessimistic. This is also human. It would have been very, very difficult to stay optimistic after the first ten games. Some did, some didn't. But why not congratulate those who were consistently optimistic, rather than looking to punish those who doubted?

We're all in this together. The people who doubted know they were wrong. Why rub it in?

--- End quote ---

Guy's like you who were discouraged and pointing out what you thought was wrong are not the same as the negative Nells who only show up to mouth off when things are going poorly.

Besides, I would think anybody who is truly a fan would be delighted to be able to step up and say I was wrong.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version