November 21, 2018, 11:43:52 AM

Author Topic: Did I read correctly?  (Read 6439 times)

Offline BrianShetty

• HOF Member
Re: One week to PC site death.
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2018, 01:07:28 PM »
Larry and I are working to continue PackerChatters. The last chapter has't yet been written.

Please let this be true. I do not want this site to be gone  thumbsup)
If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?
-Vince Lombardi

Offline MO.Pack

• HOF Member
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2018, 02:04:13 PM »
I'm staying till the lady starts to sing.  Definitely the best packer forum there is. 

Offline Gregg

• HOF Member
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2018, 02:14:44 PM »
Larry and I are working to continue PackerChatters. The last chapter has't yet been written.

That would be really excellent, I do hope it succeeds so I don't have to cry in my beer.

Offline scoremore

• HOF Member
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2018, 02:39:20 PM »

Good ML hope you can get it done.  Would really hate to lose this site.  Have been chatting on here for years.  Went on some other sites to see what's out there but none are as good as PC.  Just hope site stays up. 

Offline tied2thetracks78

• Starter
« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2018, 02:51:01 PM »
I joined FF like others have, haven't warmed up to it yet. Nobody really likes change.  This place has a small town feel to it, I will miss that. If it is able to continue great, if not thanks for giving us a place to chat.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 03:04:43 PM by tied2thetracks78 »

Offline Pack Man

• Second String
« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2018, 02:56:09 PM »

Good ML hope you can get it done.  Would really hate to lose this site.  Have been chatting on here for years.  Went on some other sites to see what's out there but none are as good as PC.  Just hope site stays up.

I also am hopeful this place is saved!... thumbsup)

Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
......Vince Lombardi

Offline mtsportsfan

• All Pro
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2018, 03:11:26 PM »
oh man, that would be great news! This site has and hopefully still will be the best site out there! Been to some other ones, and they just don't compare. Really hope this gets done!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 03:12:41 PM by mtsportsfan »

Online The GM

• HOF Member
« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2018, 03:16:27 PM »

Starr breaks the huddle and asks for quiet.  3rd and goal with 15 seconds left...... 

Offline TAYLORBOY

• All Pro
« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2018, 05:44:46 AM »

THAT ranks right up there with Tony asking me to go fishing :)

Just fits right in with all the GREAT Packer news

Offline Pack Da Bomb

• Starter
« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2018, 06:22:40 AM »
Please, please, please. Let this come to fruition! I’m already signed up for some of these other sites now. But there’s nothing like this forum. I can’t stand the posts that are just smartass comments that bring nothing or the ones that put down  and bully other posters on these other sites. This is a great group of Packer fans collected here. We may not always agree with each other  but we are like family and still respect each other. ( well usually haha as some debates get heated) That’s pretty amazing, especially with the way society, social media is today. An award should be given to everyone that has made the site so amazing. Thanks for all the years! May it never end!

Offline Tony

• HOF Member
« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2018, 10:59:45 AM »

THAT ranks right up there with Tony asking me to go fishing :)

Just fits right in with all the GREAT Packer news

Keeping hope alive, one cast at a time!   ;D
“There’s a man going round, taking names, and he decides who to free and who to blame!”  LMG ala Johnny Cash

Offline grimes28

• Rookie
« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2018, 11:25:34 AM »
Hello all. You don’t know me but I know you. Lol
I’ve posted under a few different usernames as I’ve lost my info and had to build a new profile a few times. But mainly I’ve been reading and consistently been following along for many, many years.
Just want to say how sad it would be to loose this site. I feel I know some of you guys as many posts as I’ve read from you. Lol
I hope they find a way to keep it up and running. Heck I’ll start posting more if they do!

Offline Tony

• HOF Member
« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2018, 11:58:26 AM »
Hello all. You don’t know me but I know you. Lol
I’ve posted under a few different usernames as I’ve lost my info and had to build a new profile a few times. But mainly I’ve been reading and consistently been following along for many, many years.
Just want to say how sad it would be to loose this site. I feel I know some of you guys as many posts as I’ve read from you. Lol
I hope they find a way to keep it up and running. Heck I’ll start posting more if they do!

Heck yeah, jump on in - the water’s warm!  Always good having new perspectives/voices, and most folks are pretty welcoming.
“There’s a man going round, taking names, and he decides who to free and who to blame!”  LMG ala Johnny Cash

Offline grimes28

• Rookie
« Reply #43 on: January 10, 2018, 12:57:05 PM »
I sure would. But you see these hands were made for a hammer. I have a tough time expressing myself very well, amy grammar is poor. I’m self employed and I like to consider myself a smart fella. But every time I join a forum and someone doesn’t agree with me they go right after my grammar. Than I get upset and the fight starts. So I generally just watch from a distance.
This is the only forum I follow though, due to the very insightful members and overall respect in general. It’s really hard to follow the forums where the fans are either complete Packer homers, or just plain argumentative and always right.

Offline mtsportsfan

• All Pro
« Reply #44 on: January 10, 2018, 05:56:30 PM »
I sure would. But you see these hands were made for a hammer. I have a tough time expressing myself very well, amy grammar is poor. I’m self employed and I like to consider myself a smart fella. But every time I join a forum and someone doesn’t agree with me they go right after my grammar. Than I get upset and the fight starts. So I generally just watch from a distance.
This is the only forum I follow though, due to the very insightful members and overall respect in general. It’s really hard to follow the forums where the fans are either complete Packer homers, or just plain argumentative and always right.
welcome, understand about posting, I felt the same way you did. Like people say, it's alot like family here and I haven't seen to many criticisms of grammar and punctuation.