November 14, 2019, 01:10:46 AM

Author Topic: Zadarlus Smith  (Read 1142 times)

Offline scoremore

• HOF Member
Re: Zadarlus Smith
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2019, 06:46:07 AM »
Well they had the video of the arrest on the news today.  Cops handled it OK.  If you look there was virtually no traffic.  Very familiar with that area 80mph isn't dangerous or reckless.  No workers either.  Let him go with a fine which is fine.  In Illinios at 80mph you are holding up traffic.  Once you cross the border you enter Wisconsin one of the most heavily patrolled stretches in the country.  Really not a big deal.  As a professional athletes these guys shouldn't be smoking weed.  It's better than getting drunk tho.

Offline Bignutz

• HOF Member
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2019, 06:40:59 AM »
Bullshit. They were pulled over for speeding. There was no probable cause to cuff them.

Have you ever been handcuffed for a routine traffic stop? Of course not - but then again you're white. They were cuffed because they were three large black men driving an expensive vehicle.

I was once cuffed for walking a block away from a new place I was leasing. The officer insisted I didn't look like I belong in the neighborhood. No offense GM, but it is easy for you to have no problem with this.

What he should have done instead of cuffing them is to call for backup and search the car when help arrived. But the bullshit is that cops have it in for black people.
And God so loved the Green Bay Packers, He reached forth his mighty hand and stamped his initial upon the sides of their helmets!--Lombardi 3-16

Offline B

• HOF Member
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2019, 06:55:29 AM »
Not wanting to belabor this, but clearly the video shows there were at least two officers present. There was no need or rationale for handcuffing these 3 US citizens on a routine speeding stop other than that they were big black men.

Sad.
The Green Bay Packers never lost a football game.
They just ran out of time.
-Vince Lombardi

Offline Bignutz

• HOF Member
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2019, 09:24:27 AM »
Not wanting to belabor this, but clearly the video shows there were at least two officers present. There was no need or rationale for handcuffing these 3 US citizens on a routine speeding stop other than that they were big black men.

Sad.

Didn’t see the video but in that case totally agree. Handcuffs were to much.
And God so loved the Green Bay Packers, He reached forth his mighty hand and stamped his initial upon the sides of their helmets!--Lombardi 3-16

Offline RT

• HOF Member
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2019, 12:15:19 PM »
Bullshit. They were pulled over for speeding. There was no probable cause to cuff them.

Have you ever been handcuffed for a routine traffic stop? Of course not - but then again you're white. They were cuffed because they were three large black men driving an expensive vehicle.

I was once cuffed for walking a block away from a new place I was leasing. The officer insisted I didn't look like I belong in the neighborhood. No offense GM, but it is easy for you to have no problem with this.

What he should have done instead of cuffing them is to call for backup and search the car when help arrived. But the bullshit is that cops have it in for black people.

No, the bullshit is people making stupid blanket statements like you have. Every Police Officer is an individual and like every individual in every occupation in every neighborhood in this country there is a broad range of feelings and opinions on a gamut of social issues. Step one in ending the ignorance is to stop lumping groups together whether by age, sex, race, religion and yes even occupation.