July 20, 2018, 05:31:30 AM

Author Topic: OTA notes  (Read 5312 times)

Offline RT

• HOF Member
Re: OTA notes
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2018, 10:09:38 AM »
Rob Demovsky

Verified account

@RobDemovsky
 18s18 seconds ago
More
First big play that we’ve seen in team period from first-round pick @JaireAlexander: He picks off Rodgers in the red zone on a sideline pass for Geronimo Allison.

Offline RT

• HOF Member
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2018, 10:16:40 AM »
Ryan Wood

Verified account

@ByRyanWood
 8m8 minutes ago
More
#Packers rookie CB Jaire Alexander picks Aaron Rodgers on an out route. Josh Jackson got one on Rodgers yesterday. Rodgers has said he’ll test rookie CBs. Early signs are positive.

Offline RT

• HOF Member
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2018, 11:09:51 AM »
Ryan Wood

Verified account

@ByRyanWood
 3m3 minutes ago
More Ryan Wood Retweeted Mizter Wonderful
First impression in person: Marcedes Lewis physically built awfully similarly to Martellus Bennett.

Only much, much slower.

Offline RT

• HOF Member
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2018, 11:11:06 AM »
Rob Demovsky

Verified account

@RobDemovsky
Follow Follow @RobDemovsky
More
.@AhmadThomas13 with the second INT of Rodgers in team periods today. Thomas, who was on the practice squad last year, fired up the defense with that one.

Offline RT

• HOF Member
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2018, 11:28:24 AM »
Tramon Williams was back after missing at least one day last week. Here's who wasn't at Packers OTA practice on Tuesday: Mason Crosby (not injury related), Davante Adams (hamstring), Trevor Davis (hamstring), Colby Pearson (hamstring), Randall Cobb (not injury related), Ha Ha Clinton-Dix (not injury related), Demetri Goodson (calf), Clay Matthews (knee), Nick Perry (ankle), Lane Taylor (ankle), Bryan Bulaga (knee), Emanuel Byrd (hamstring).

Offline ThatGuy284

• HOF Member
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2018, 01:18:43 PM »
Rob Demovsky

Verified account

@RobDemovsky
 10m10 minutes ago
More
Ha Ha Clinton-Dix is absent again from Packers OTA. There's no known injury and he's entering the fifth-year option of his rookie deal.

Would not surprise me to see him making alot of 'business decisions' on the field again this season.

Having seen the struggles safeties faced, and guys like Reid, Vaccaro, Boston are facing, in the free agency market this offseason, any hesitancy in his play is going to be a very poor business decision.   He needs to separate himself on the field if he wants a reasonable pay day  --   that performance coming in the regular season (and during our deep run in the Playoffs).   I'm completely unconcerned about a player, especially a vet, participating in OTA's

Offline dannobanano

• HOF Member
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2018, 01:27:39 PM »
Ryan Wood

Verified account

@ByRyanWood
Follow Follow @ByRyanWood
More
Veteran #Packers CB Tramon Williams is participating in today’s open OTA session after missing last week’s voluntary practice.

T-Will was attending Trinity's (his daughter) kindegarten graduation ceremony.

Offline RT

• HOF Member
« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2018, 01:44:43 PM »
Wes Hodkiewicz

Verified account

@WesHod
 2h2 hours ago
More
Randall Cobb and Mason Crosby not in attendance Thursday but not injury related.  Tramon Williams was back. Jason Spriggs (knee) and Demetri Goodson (calf) didn’t practice #Packers

Offline RT

• HOF Member
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2018, 04:33:12 PM »
It would appear that not everyone is a happy camper in Packerland. This was a little bit of strange behavior.

https://www.packers.com/video/winston-moss-uses-a-one-day-at-a-time-approach

Offline OneTwoSixFive

• HOF Member
« Reply #39 on: June 01, 2018, 04:07:13 AM »
It would appear that not everyone is a happy camper in Packerland. This was a little bit of strange behavior.

That was a real 'couldn't care less' attitude, dismissive, short answers, chewing gum while being interviewed. Never seen that displayed before. i wonder if Moss has had a blow-up with Pettine. i wouldn't be surprised to see him jettisoned after that because of what the attitude suggests is underlying that behaviour.
(ricky) "Personally, I'm putting this in a box, driving a stake through its heart, firing a silver bullet into its (empty) head, nailing it shut, loading it into a rocket and firing it into the sun. "

(Pink Floyd) "Set the controls for the heart of the sun"

Offline The GM

• HOF Member
« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2018, 02:59:48 PM »

That was a real 'couldn't care less' attitude, dismissive, short answers, chewing gum while being interviewed. Never seen that displayed before. i wonder if Moss has had a blow-up with Pettine. i wouldn't be surprised to see him jettisoned after that because of what the attitude suggests is underlying that behaviour.

Im not too concerned, Some coaches arent big fans of the media or doing interviews.  Heck, Belichick probably would think Moss said too much during that presser.

Offline scoremore

• HOF Member
« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2018, 05:39:47 PM »

I agree 1265.  This goes well beyond just a bad presser.  Doesn't take a rocket scientist to read his body language.  None of it good.  If this is the attitude he displays with his colleagues and or players he needs to go.  The sooner the better as far as I am concerned. He was a total dick.

Offline RT

• HOF Member
« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2018, 12:15:30 PM »
Clay Matthews took a line drive to the face in the charity softball game today. Hopefully he didn't break any facial bones.

Offline RT

• HOF Member
« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2018, 10:31:41 AM »
Ryan Wood

Verified account

@ByRyanWood
 25m25 minutes ago
More
Still no sight of #Packers S Ha Ha Clinton-Dix at voluntary OTAs. Randall Cobb and Mason Crosby have returned after missing Thursday.

Offline RT

• HOF Member
« Reply #44 on: June 04, 2018, 10:32:14 AM »
Ryan Wood

Verified account

@ByRyanWood
 36m36 minutes ago
More
First we’ve seen of new #Packers punter JK Scott. Missed his first, but punting from midfield (pinning the football deep), here were his final 7 unofficial hangtimes: 3.93, 4.13, 4.62, 4.23, 4.55, 4.45, 4.55. Took some time to get going, but pretty consistent once he did.