September 25, 2018, 09:38:36 PM

Author Topic: TJ Watt non-tracker  (Read 290 times)

Offline packdaddy

• All Pro
TJ Watt non-tracker
« on: September 10, 2018, 02:57:43 AM »
Too painful to do this all year, but... He had 11 tackles, 4 sacks, 5.5 tackles-for-loss, and the tie-saving blocked field goal in week #1.

Offline dannobanano

• HOF Member
Re: TJ Watt non-tracker
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2018, 04:42:40 AM »
All I can say is "bloodlines".

Offline Sancho746

• Starter
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2018, 07:40:22 AM »
And Kevin King had a solid game against Allen Robinson for a D that allowed 13 points. I’m not saying I wouldn’t have enjoyed watching Watt as a Packer, but this isn’t a total loss that needs to be lamented.

Offline OneTwoSixFive

• HOF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2018, 08:23:09 AM »
Too painful to do this all year, but... He had 11 tackles, 4 sacks, 5.5 tackles-for-loss, and the tie-saving blocked field goal in week #1.

Why do you do this to yourself, packdaddy. Gutekunst isn't Marty McFly, and he doesn't have access to a DeLorean DMC 12 with added flux capacitor. Embrace Kevin King, dude.
(ricky) "Personally, I'm putting this in a box, driving a stake through its heart, firing a silver bullet into its (empty) head, nailing it shut, loading it into a rocket and firing it into the sun. "

(Pink Floyd) "Set the controls for the heart of the sun"

Offline packdaddy

• All Pro
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2018, 08:57:58 AM »

Why do you do this to yourself, packdaddy. Gutekunst isn't Marty McFly, and he doesn't have access to a DeLorean DMC 12 with added flux capacitor. Embrace Kevin King, dude.

Totally agree. That's why it's a non-tracker. I just needed one week. No more boxscores for me. Promise.