June 16, 2019, 02:31:50 PM

Author Topic: Highest paid qbs  (Read 527 times)

Offline marklawrence

• Administrator
  • HOF Member
Highest paid qbs
« on: December 31, 2018, 04:21:36 AM »
Highest paid NFL Quarterbacks

1. Aaron Rodgers: $33.5M
2. Matt Ryan: $30M
3. Kirk Cousins: $28M
4. Jimmy Garoppolo: $27.5M
5. Matthew Stafford: $27M
6. Derek Carr: $25M

They’ll combine for 0 playoff games
“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.” -- John F. Kennedy.

Online ricky

• HOF Member
Re: Highest paid qbs
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2018, 12:16:39 PM »
Highest paid NFL Quarterbacks

1. Aaron Rodgers: $33.5M
Was this year an aberration or an indication of declining skills? Stay tuned. I think he'll bounce back.
2. Matt Ryan: $30M
Atlanta has always been a team that plays really well one or twice a decade, then goes back to being mediocre. The coach or QB make no difference. Nor does Julio Jones.
3. Kirk Cousins: $28M
This is proof that a chance of scenery means you'll be the same big game bungler, only with a new team. To believe that Washington got something right is difficult to believe.
4. Jimmy Garoppolo: $27.5M
Injured before the season really got started. We'll see what happens when he has a full, healthy year.
5. Matthew Stafford: $27M
Its the Lions. This team has been a dumpster fire for years. And before you point out they beat the Packers twice, ask yourself which team is more likely to be in the playoffs next year.
6. Derek Carr: $25M
Well, trading your best offensive and defensive players, and overpaying a coach who is famous but only a few games better than Jeff Fisher doesn't help the situation.

They’ll combine for 0 playoff games
"My hopes are not always realized, but I always hope." Ovid