November 16, 2018, 12:02:26 AM

Author Topic: Fixing one position per year  (Read 955 times)

Online Shinesman

• HOF Member
Re: Fixing one position per year
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2018, 08:19:43 PM »
I see Bulaga back next year, but have serious doubts about any of the rest. Pride will keep CM3, Cobb, and HHCD from accepting less than any of them think they are worth...............and they all think they are worth a lot.

Safety is where I think Gute will make a play this off-season, rather than OLB. Then he could draft another one in the 5th-7th rounds. Players like Zedrick Woods/Ole Miss or Chase Hansen/Utah.

Bulaga gets paid a lot of money to play 50-60% of a season. He also gets beat like a ragdoll against good rushers. I'll pass. Speaking of tackles, anyone know what happened to that kid they drafted who just never showed up? Cole Madison or something like that.
"Tradition! Just because we've always done it that way, doesn't mean that it isn't incredibly stupid."

Offline scoremore

• HOF Member
Re: Fixing one position per year
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2018, 07:29:57 AM »
He will probably go after both a S and OLB.  As far as pride I think you are right with regard to Ha Ha.  Of the 3 he is the most likely to be all about the money.  In order to bring him back we'll have to beat out all other offers.  Get the impression he doesn't like GB and wants out.  Cobb and Matthews if we are competitive think both would rather return to GB.  Should be pretty interesting to see what happens.  Will Gute even attempt to bring these guys back?  Dunno.