December 14, 2018, 09:42:52 AM

Author Topic: The OFFICIAL Packers v Patriots Game Day Thread  (Read 1743 times)

Offline Shinesman

• HOF Member
Re: The OFFICIAL Packers v Patriots Game Day Thread
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2018, 05:37:09 PM »
I think 4 passes completed to the RB on that first drive. Every week they cant cover the RB out of the backfield.
"Tradition! Just because we've always done it that way, doesn't mean that it isn't incredibly stupid."

Offline Shinesman

• HOF Member
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2018, 05:39:40 PM »
Aaron Jones with a good pass protection to save that play and pick up a good completion to Graham.
"Tradition! Just because we've always done it that way, doesn't mean that it isn't incredibly stupid."

Offline ricky

• HOF Member
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2018, 05:40:06 PM »
I think 4 passes completed to the RB on that first drive. Every week they cant cover the RB out of the backfield.

White is a major weapon for the Pats. This is not a surprise. How are they trying to cover him?
"My hopes are not always realized, but I always hope." Ovid

Offline Shinesman

• HOF Member
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2018, 05:42:41 PM »

White is a major weapon for the Pats. This is not a surprise. How are they trying to cover him?

Not sure, a couple times he was alone in the picture. According to the announcers Burkes is trying to cover him but cant.

Offline Shinesman

• HOF Member
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2018, 05:44:01 PM »
Omg the playcalling in the redzone is terrible. I really want to be a fly on the wall and hear what the hell the reasoning is on these calls.

Offline BIG LEGEND

• All Pro
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2018, 05:47:15 PM »
In the red zone i really would like to see them run the ball more while spreading the field, giving Jones some space

Offline Shinesman

• HOF Member
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2018, 05:48:55 PM »
In the red zone i really would like to see them run the ball more while spreading the field, giving Jones some space

Exactly. Instead its passes outside the numbers to bunched up groups.

Offline Shinesman

• HOF Member
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2018, 05:49:54 PM »
Good stop by the defense and Mike Daniel's killing it while double teamed.

Offline Raff

• Starter
« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2018, 06:06:01 PM »
So glad we traded our Pro Bowl safety the week before playing an away game at the Patriots

Offline Shinesman

• HOF Member
« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2018, 06:07:22 PM »
It's a packer curse to mis-time jumps on 50-50 balls. Breeland goes up to early for the ball and allows an easy completion to gordon. Oy.

Offline Shinesman

• HOF Member
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2018, 06:14:36 PM »
3rd and 4 and we call a pass play where all 4 receivers are running between the numbers and the sideline.... we've said it before, I'll say it again, what in the hell is wrong with the playcalling ! Use the middle of the damn field! try again.

Offline Shinesman

• HOF Member
« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2018, 06:15:23 PM »
Green Bay play selection so far. 6 runs, 18 passes.

Offline BIG LEGEND

• All Pro
« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2018, 06:19:59 PM »
This team just isn't that good - I've said it before and will continue to do so. A mediocre staff, one great playef, a couple really good ones and just a bunch of guys - a dime a dozen types.

Offline MrJuly4th

• HOF Member
« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2018, 06:20:24 PM »
Defense hasn't been perfect but at least they are getting some stops.  The offense only
scoring 3 points is unacceptable.   The offense needs creativity  .. instead I see the same
play over and over .. especially the one with the wide receiver screen to the side. 

Offline mtsportsfan

• All Pro
« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2018, 06:26:40 PM »
3rd and 4 and we call a pass play where all 4 receivers are running between the numbers and the sideline.... we've said it before, I'll say it again, what in the hell is wrong with the playcalling ! Use the middle of the damn field! try again.
thanks , have been saying that for years it seems like, everything is to the sidelines. The thing is when we do use the middle it generally works.