December 10, 2018, 06:04:33 PM

Author Topic: Rodgers and McCarthy fighting?  (Read 1498 times)

Offline dannobanano

• HOF Member
Re: Rodgers and McCarthy fighting?
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2018, 09:08:40 AM »
I have often wondered is Rodgers is just too careful, If he would take more chances, yes he would have a few more interceptions, however, we would have a few more wins. I also concur with those he say he seems to always be looking for the big play. I’m not so sure if he even runs the called plays of McCarthy 50 % of the time.

That being said, I am an external optimist and I look forward to this playoff run and ultimate super bowl victory that shocks the nfl........Sorry I fell asleep there for a minute, and was dreaming.

I love all things Green Bay Packers and have my whole life. Go pack, we can do it. Can Kumerow step up, will McCarthy use him?

Is Rodgers a prima Donna who ignores mcCarthys ideas?, No one really knows for sure.

Welcome to the board!

Offline RT

• HOF Member
Re: Rodgers and McCarthy fighting?
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2018, 09:09:29 AM »
I have often wondered is Rodgers is just too careful, If he would take more chances, yes he would have a few more interceptions, however, we would have a few more wins. I also concur with those he say he seems to always be looking for the big play. I’m not so sure if he even runs the called plays of McCarthy 50 % of the time.

That being said, I am an external optimist and I look forward to this playoff run and ultimate super bowl victory that shocks the nfl........Sorry I fell asleep there for a minute, and was dreaming.

I love all things Green Bay Packers and have my whole life. Go pack, we can do it. Can Kumerow step up, will McCarthy use him?

Is Rodgers a prima Donna who ignores mcCarthys ideas?, No one really knows for sure.

Excellent first post, welcome aboard!