December 10, 2018, 05:57:45 PM

Author Topic: Happy Thanksgiving one and all!  (Read 60 times)

Online ricky

• HOF Member
Happy Thanksgiving one and all!
« on: November 21, 2018, 07:41:41 PM »
This is hands down my favorite holiday. Even though some try to spoil it with "Black Friday" nonsense, I'll cling to the old way- spend time with people you want to be with; eat lots of food, watch lots of football, and count all the ways we are so glad to be alive. There is so much to be thankful for, in spite of the Packers struggles. Count your blessings, one and all, I'm sure there are many of them once you start thinking about it. I start with my wife, and work from there. And this year, a special thank you to Mark for saving Packerchatters so we can vent, rant, rave, and commiserate on a lost season (so far). Because Sunday could be the game that turns it all around, and allows McCarthy to retire on top of the football world, and AR can get his second SB MVP. Never give up.
"My hopes are not always realized, but I always hope." Ovid

Online Bignutz

• HOF Member
Re: Happy Thanksgiving one and all!
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2018, 07:52:06 PM »
This is hands down my favorite holiday. Even though some try to spoil it with "Black Friday" nonsense, I'll cling to the old way- spend time with people you want to be with; eat lots of food, watch lots of football, and count all the ways we are so glad to be alive. There is so much to be thankful for, in spite of the Packers struggles. Count your blessings, one and all, I'm sure there are many of them once you start thinking about it. I start with my wife, and work from there. And this year, a special thank you to Mark for saving Packerchatters so we can vent, rant, rave, and commiserate on a lost season (so far). Because Sunday could be the game that turns it all around, and allows McCarthy to retire on top of the football world, and AR can get his second SB MVP. Never give up.

And to you sir! Happy Holidays to you and your family!