January 18, 2019, 05:17:52 AM

Author Topic: Hiring Process  (Read 183 times)

Offline mancl

• HOF Member
Hiring Process
« on: December 31, 2018, 06:28:16 AM »
I realize there is a thread on the HC job but I am starting a new one that focuses more on the interview/ hiring process now that it has begun

The potential for interviews opens up this week now that the season is over. They can interview any coach from  team whose  season is  over and any playoff team who has a bye. They can't interview anyone from a bye team next week so those guys get priority.  Below is a list of coaches they can interview now. Feel free to add people I may have missed.

Northwestern  plays tonight so they can interview Fitzgerald after that if Northwestern gives permission.   Since they just signed him to a 10 year extension I can't see them all that willing to potentially lose him

New England Pack have reportedly asked permission to interview Mc Daniels and Flores a defensive coach

Pittsburgh  Munchak- long time O line coach, was a head coach briefly a long time ago- well respected in league

Tennesse- Le Fleur  up and coming offensive coordinator

Saints _ Campbell TE coach- was interim head coach in Miami after Philben got fired-  Carmichael O coordinator

KC Bieniemy O coordinator  and Taub special teams coach

Rams Taylor up and coming Offensive coach

Offline mancl

• HOF Member
Re: Hiring Process
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2018, 08:57:46 AM »