December 05, 2019, 06:41:36 AM

Author Topic: Fagio to Denver  (Read 762 times)

Offline mancl

• HOF Member
Fagio to Denver
« on: January 09, 2019, 09:26:00 AM »
This is interesting for a couple of reasons. 

Most people thought the guy from Pittsburg was going to get the job especially since he has been staying at the Elway house for the last few days.

More importantly this hurts the Bears.  Tough week to be a Bears fan.

Offline RT

• HOF Member
Re: Fagio to Denver
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2019, 09:40:09 AM »
Packers - Matt LaFleur

Cardinals - Kliff Kingsbury

Buccaneers - Bruce Arians

Broncos - Vic Fangio

Browns - Freddie Kitchens

Bengals, Dolphins and Jets openings still open.

Offline RT

• HOF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2019, 09:43:37 AM »
5 black HC's let go, zero hired as of yet. Expect to hear some noise about that in the coming weeks.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 09:46:44 AM by RT »

Offline GBRoCk2

• HOF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2019, 09:44:50 AM »

Most people thought the guy from Pittsburg was going to get the job especially since he has been staying at the Elway house for the last few days.

I'm definitely glad we don't have to face a Fangio defense twice a year, but that defense still has a lot of talent in terms of players, so I really wouldn't expect them to lose a step, unless of course they drastically switch up schemes with the next coach and there is an adjustment period.

Offline RT

• HOF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2019, 10:16:39 AM »

I'm definitely glad we don't have to face a Fangio defense twice a year, but that defense still has a lot of talent in terms of players, so I really wouldn't expect them to lose a step, unless of course they drastically switch up schemes with the next coach and there is an adjustment period.

The Packers were 6-6 against Fangio since 2012, I don't believe he was an overwhelming challenge for the most part. His replacement may well be a bigger challenge.

Verified account

@BradBiggs
Follow
Follow @BradBiggs

More
Todd Bowles has not signed a contract with #Buccaneers and is expected to choose between re-joining Bruce Arians in Tampa Bay or being #Bears defensive coordinator.

Online Bignutz

• HOF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2019, 11:25:39 AM »
5 black HC's let go, zero hired as of yet. Expect to hear some noise about that in the coming weeks.

And that is so sad. They judge people not on their ability but on the color of their skin. The opposite of what Dr King spoke about.
And God so loved the Green Bay Packers, He reached forth his mighty hand and stamped his initial upon the sides of their helmets!--Lombardi 3-16

Online ricky

• HOF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2019, 02:10:45 PM »

The Bears being hurt is always a good thing. And its always a tough week to be a Bears fan. Because the Bears suck. And if they think this year is an indication of the future, dream on, Bears fans. You're going to come crashing back to reality big time next season.
"My hopes are not always realized, but I always hope." Ovid