February 16, 2019, 06:00:06 PM

Author Topic: footballdad last pre free agency mock  (Read 894 times)

Offline RT

• HOF Member
Re: footballdad last pre free agency mock
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2019, 02:24:23 PM »
The issue with Barr; you really wanna bring in a guy who took a late shot at our franchise qb and what might have ended up ruining his throwing mechanics?  I'll pass. That hit was 3 steps after the ball was gone, he wrapped, and drove him into the ground to try and hurt him. We dont need people like that on this team. Let's tray and stay as respectable as we can in this league.

To continue on that thought, several Packers called Barr out about that hit and called him dirty including Rodgers. I don't think their is any chance management would bring him into that locker room and I doubt their is any chance that Barr is interested in entering that locker room as a player for the Packers.

Offline Shinesman

• HOF Member
Re: footballdad last pre free agency mock
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2019, 04:00:53 PM »
The issue with Barr; you really wanna bring in a guy who took a late shot at our franchise qb and what might have ended up ruining his throwing mechanics?  I'll pass. That hit was 3 steps after the ball was gone, he wrapped, and drove him into the ground to try and hurt him. We dont need people like that on this team. Let's tray and stay as respectable as we can in this league.

To continue on that thought, several Packers called Barr out about that hit and called him dirty including Rodgers. I don't think their is any chance management would bring him into that locker room and I doubt their is any chance that Barr is interested in entering that locker room as a player for the Packers.

Agreed
"Tradition! Just because we've always done it that way, doesn't mean that it isn't incredibly stupid."