October 27, 2020, 11:03:56 AM

Author Topic: J-E-T-S release Le'veon Bell  (Read 250 times)

Online ricky

• HOF Member
J-E-T-S release Le'veon Bell
« on: October 13, 2020, 07:19:30 PM »
And we're crabbing about the bad draft the Packers had this year? Look at real basket cases like the Jets or Texans, and suddenly the Packers seem like a well oiled machine. OK, I was shocked at the choice of Love, but it seems to have lit a fire under Rodgers; they seem to have found some guys who are ready for prime time, and have options at RB that gives them some leverage with re-signing Jones. Meanwhile, the Jets are still a mess. And I feel bad if they have the first pick, and draft another QB to ruin.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30110063/new-york-jets-release-disgruntled-running-back-leveon-bell
"My hopes are not always realized, but I always hope." Ovid

Online marklawrence

• Administrator
  • HOF Member
Re: J-E-T-S release Le'veon Bell
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2020, 10:31:22 PM »
Hubris.

The Steelers, who have a talent for getting thugs to fit in, can't handle this guy, but the J-E-T-S-Jets-Jets-Jets, they got the magic.

Right.
These are the nine people whose votes will determine our next president. Your vote means nothing.

Online The GM

• HOF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2020, 09:27:35 AM »
That delayed running style Bell has only works with a quality OL.   I'm not sure what Bell has left in the tank, but he's likely looking at a RB by commitee role by some team.

Offline dannobanano

• HOF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2020, 12:16:16 PM »
I'd bet the Bears are going to be very interested in Bell.

The lost Cohen to an acl, and Bell fits as a receiving RB like Cohen.