October 27, 2020, 10:36:56 AM

Author Topic: Vikings vs Seahawks  (Read 185 times)

Offline Hincha

• HOF Member
Vikings vs Seahawks
« on: October 12, 2020, 03:52:38 PM »
Watched a good portion of 2nd half of this game.

First half from what I heard was dominated by the Vikings, Seahawks dominated 3rd quarter with 21 points and then Vikings took back control in 4th quarter. Vikings missed a 4th and short inside the 5 yard line that would have ended the game as was under 2 minutes. They decided not to kick the field goal to go up by 8 points

After the stop Wilson moved Seahawks down the field and scored on 4th and goal from about 5 yard line with TD pass to Metcalf.

Was an exciting game.. but actually preferred Vikings win to help Packers with playoff seeding if Packers can win the North.

Seahawks offense very good... the defense gives up a lot of yards.....  worst in the league and almost 30 yards/game more than 2nd to last.

Offline iarwain

• HOF Member
Re: Vikings vs Seahawks
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2020, 05:13:07 PM »
Russell Wilson is a scary dude.

Online marklawrence

• Administrator
  • HOF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2020, 05:48:11 PM »
Seahawks got no pass rush.

We do.

They got a scary good QB and running game.

So do we.

I welcome a shootout.
These are the nine people whose votes will determine our next president. Your vote means nothing.

Online ricky

• HOF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2020, 08:34:59 PM »
Packers v Seahawks have been some of the most entertaining, and sometimes infuriating games of the last several years. Ever since the "Fail Mary", this has been absolutely "must watch" football. Great games, and lately the Packers have usually found a way to win, and have taken four out of the last five meetings.
"My hopes are not always realized, but I always hope." Ovid

Offline Hincha

• HOF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2020, 07:52:40 AM »
Packers v Seahawks have been some of the most entertaining, and sometimes infuriating games of the last several years. Ever since the "Fail Mary", this has been absolutely "must watch" football. Great games, and lately the Packers have usually found a way to win, and have taken four out of the last five meetings.

Agree.. some very good games in those meetings recently. Did not get much sleep after some of those losses as games got over very late here and then all the emotions afterwards (Fail Mary, 2014 NFCC).

Still prefer to play Seahawks at home.. this season may be different without crowd noise however. Last 9 meetings the home team has won... Packers 5 home games and wins and Seattle 4 home games and wins.

Last visiting team to win was Packers back in 2008.

Agree with iarwain - Wilson is scary..  another reason prefer to play him at Lambeau.

Offline dannobanano

• HOF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2020, 11:29:03 AM »
Getting the proverbial cart before the horse here, if you ask me.

Still 3/4 of a season to play. Nothing written in stone yet.

Neither team is guaranteed a playoff spot, let alone home field (advantage?).