August 18, 2019, 04:48:49 PM

Author Topic: Facepainters TV Show Casting Call  (Read 1092 times)

Offline LMG

• Administrator
  • HOF Member
    • Where are we?
Facepainters TV Show Casting Call
« on: March 07, 2013, 10:10:59 AM »
Received email regarding the following and want to share;

Hey, I signed up for your Packers message board because we are casting for a reality show involving Green Bay Packers fans. I work for Metal Flowers Media, a casting company here in Los Angeles. We've cast shows like Storage Wars and Ice Road Truckers in the past. Currently, we are putting together a show called "Facepainters" in which we profile weekday WHITE COLLAR PROFESSIONALS who on the weekends go crazy, all-out, for the Packers. I've attached a quick write-up about the show and pasted it below.   I apologize for the mass solicitation, but we want to cast as wide a net as possible, so I was hoping to post this on your forum. Or perhaps you could post it to your forum. Just trying to reach Packers fans you might want to partake in this show.   If you have any questions, please call me at 248-924-4443.   Thanks so much for your help.

ULTIMATE FOOTBALL FANS - FACEPAINTERS!!! - YEAH YOU!!! Are you serious by day at your high brow job but go crazy on the weekends in the stands, face painted and screaming at the top of your lungs? Are you there, facepainted, for every game, regardless of searing sun, pelting rain, or icy sleet? Will you defend your team to the bitter end with your heart and soul? Do you passionately represent your team by going all out for every game - painting your face, wearing the gear, waving the flag, making the noise?? If so - we want to hear your story!! A major cable network is currently searching for THE ULTIMATE FOOTBALL FAN!! Email us your name, contact information, and at least 5 sentences about your love of football, yourself, and the craziest thing you've done to prove your allegiance to your team!! casting@metalflowersmedia.com or www.facebook.com/metalflowersmedia.   Will Kalec

Metal Flowers Media, LLC
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 06:16:16 PM by marklawrence »
If you are not the lead dog the view never changes.